Join me on the magical Spanish island of Mallorca for a week of yoga, dancing, swimming, laughing, hiking, resting, creating, healing circles, ceremonies, fresh farm-to-table food, Spanish culture, and a community of soul friends.
A Day In The Life
- One energizing, sweaty yoga class in the morning.
- One relaxing and restorative yoga class in the evening (Yin, Restorative and Yoga Nidra).
- Meditation and pranayama.
- A daily theme that threads together each yoga session, meditation, pranayama, sacred ceremony, and leads our discussions.
- Four nights include a healing ceremony (cocoa, release, rejoice, ecstatic dance).
- Plant based, organic meals to keep you nourished and energized!
A stunning, private villa in the iconic village of Deia. Nestled in the terraces of the Tramuntana mountains and a 20-minute walk to the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean, this is the ideal location for peace, restoration, relaxation and Spanish culture. Single or double occupancy available!
We can provide transportation from the airport upon request (venue is a 40-minute drive from airport).
This is so much more than a yoga retreat. Each day is infused with intention to awaken your highest self. . .
Day 1: Grounding and Arriving in the Present Moment (includes ceremony)
- Fully arrive in the mountains of Mallorca. Tune into the nature around us. Plant your feet firmly, yet gently.
- How to be fully in the present moment.
- How to quite the mind and land completely in the body and heart space for a week of embodied experience.
Day 2 : Divine Authority
- Tune into and trust your intuition/ higher self/ the divine within you.
- Discern when to say yes and when to say no.
- How to set boundaries that honor your energy.
Day 3: Release (includes ceremony)
- Excavate any remaining pain, hardship, or attachments that are holding you back.
- Release these attachments as you are held in a loving, safe space.
- Learn to live in this new, spacious reality.
Day 4: Gratitude (includes ceremony)
- Tap into deep gratitude for everything that is already present in your life.
- Learn to create more, starting with exactly what you currently have.
- Invite gratitude to the be main undercurrent of your life.
Day 5: Rejoice and Joy (includes ceremony)
- Find joy in the mundane everyday moments.
- Increase the joy you feel every day.
- Learn to rejoice.
Day 6: True Fulfillment
- Find fulfillment from the primary life source, breath.
- Learn how to harness your prana (life source energy) to fulfill your body.
- Begin to feel content and alive in each moment.
- 60-minute energy healing session to recalibrate your energetic field and nervous system.
- Grounding Meditation
- Gratitude Meditation
- Rejoice Meditation
- After Care Guide
- “What is Meditation?” Introduction Series of 5 Audios
Example Daily Schedule
- 7:00-9:00 Morning Yoga + Intention Setting
- 9:00- 9:30 Morning Snack
- 9:30- 10:00 Meditation + Pranayama
- 10:30 Large Gourmet Brunch
- 2:30 Snack (if you’re around)
- 11:30- 4:30 Your Time! (Explore the island, swim in the sea, lay by the pool, explore the local village, get a massage, hang out with new friends!)
- 4:30- 6:00 Evening Yoga + Restoration
- 6:00- 7:00 Healing Ceremony
- 7:15 Dinner
- Be in the Now Ceremony
- Release Ceremony
- Ecstatic Dance + Gratitude Ceremony
- Cocoa Ceremony focusing on Rejoicing and Joy
- Paddle Boarding
- Local Markets
- Farm to Table Food (gourmet brunch, snacks and dinner)
- 2 Yoga Classes Daily
- 4 Healing Ceremonies
- After Care Guide
- 8 Bonus Meditation Audios
- 60-Minute Energy Healing Session
- Excursions (hiking and local market)
- Flights to Mallorca + Airport Transfer
- Massages/ treatments
- Excursions (paddle boarding and sailing)
The support doesn’t end with the retreat. . .
Once we come together, our journeys are intertwined. I’m here to support you, your light and your heart. In order for you to integrate this experience, you will receive my Aftercare Guide, filled with daily practices, invocations, prayers, tools and resources for your continued journey.
“Lindsey’s retreat is nothing short of magical. This surpassed all of my expectations! Lindsey is amazing at teaching yoga in an approachable way for all levels, and she knows exactly how to nurture and challenge her students in class.”-Rosaura Alvarez, USA
“I can warmly recommend Lindsey’s retreats. She is a very strong, warm, loving and competent teacher, who is passionate about yoga and wellbeing. she does her utmost to support you on your yoga journey. she really sees you, and your needs. I will be back!” -Charlotte Egemar Kaaber, Denmark
Hi, I’m Lindsey a yoga teacher, energy healer and sacred ceremony facilitator. My yoga journey began with a chronic illness diagnosis when I was a teenager. Since then, I have dedicated myself to mastering the teachings that healed me both physical and emotionally, and sharing these with others. This journey has taken me across the world. It includes 200 hours, and advanced asana training with Himalaya Yoga Valley in India, Chakra Healing Training, and intensive study with mentors Carly Stephan and Matt Kahn. I have also led yoga retreats in Spain, Bali and Ireland along with teaching yoga classes and workshops in both Thailand and the USA.
All of this ultimately comes back to one thing: you deserve to feel freedom in your physical body and fulfillment in your soul. Join me on this week retreat as I guide you to recalibrate your body and energetic field and uncover your inherent health, joy and authentic self-expression.
- $400 Discount for all early bird pricing! (ENDS JUNE 15)
- $500 Deposit due to secure spot (non-refundable)
- Remaining balance due 6 weeks before retreat (July 28)
- One full ride scholarship available (including all retreat costs, excluding travel), apply here by May 31 (for yourself or someone else who really deserves this). Announced June 5.
- Master Bedroom w/ private bathroom $1,350 Early Bird, $1,750 Regular
- Bedroom w/ private bathroom $1,100 Early Bird, $1,500 Regular
- Bedroom 1 w/ ensuite $997 Early Bird, 1,397 Regular
- Bedroom 2 w/ ensuite $997 Early Bird, 1,397 Regular
*Below photos correlate to each accommodation option above
*All rooms are double occupancy, single occupancy available upon request
*All rooms can offer either twin or king bed accommodation
Will you join me in spain?